Versace Bridal Sketch for Angelia Jolie



Details of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's wedding last month have been released including this beautiful bridal sketch by Atelier Versace. Angelina's couture gown was not your typical Donatella Versace gown, it was a traditional design of ivory silk-satin with a gathered bust and full flared skirt. The real showstopper was in the adornment. In the sketch it simply looks like lace, but in actuality illustrations by their six children were embroidered over the elongated train and silk veil. It was like a sprinkling of colorful doodles all along her back. (Photo here, on my Famous Brides Pinterest board) I'm not so sure its something I would choose, however you can't argue that it isn't a unique and personal touch. I'd certainly be honored if someone adorned her wedding gown with my illustrations!

This particular bridal sketch is by Versace but if you'd like one of yourself or as a bridal gift, you can check out my custom bridal illustrations in my Brooklit Bride Etsy shop.

(Illustration: Atelier Versace)

Plus, a couple of related posts you may have missed:

Leave a Comment

Ashley Bree said...

No, I do not know but I would love to win this giveaway. :)