New Print: AnnSophia in Louis Vuitton



This week I've added a new fashion illustration print to the shop; AnnaSophia. This sketch is inspired by an editorial from Teen Vogue of actress AnnaSophia Robb in a Louis Vuitton cropped top and mini skirt from Marc Jacobs' impeccable 1960's mod Spring 2013 ready-to-wear collection. I absolutely loved this graphic collection and have been thrilled to see it pop up on red carpets and in editorials like this one of the cute Carrie Diaries star.
I first saw this image in Teen Vogue a few months ago. I remember loving it and snapping a picture on my phone to later revisit but it somehow it got lost in the shuffle of too many pictures. A few weeks ago I stumbled on it yet again on Pinterest and was inspired to put some markers to paper to capture the look. (Which I actually did on my fabulous and new at the time Vogue paper.) I'm thrilled with how this fashion illustration came out and have had the sketch on display on my book shelves ever since. Last week while whipping up a new iphone cover design I decided it need a bold graphic for contrast and finally scanned AnnaSophia and added her to the mix.

To purchase a print of AnnaSophia or see more of my fashion illustrations click on over to Brooklit my etsy shop.

(Illustration: Brooke Hagel, photo: Teen Vogue)

Leave a Comment

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

LOVE this, B. That monochrome outfit is so Mod 60's - I love it!

Brooke Hagel said...

Isn't it fabulous @Will! I'm a little obsessed with the whole look.