Mommy Illustrations {A Baby Affair}



Moms, babys and kids don't come across my sketchbook too often (unlike my staple brides) so working on these sketches of mommies and their tiny tots for A Baby Affair was fun change. This illustration of a chic mom on-the-go with her bugaboo stroller is the main one chosen for web and branding, but for this luxury expo focused toward the modern mom and moms-to-be I sketched a whole bunch of moms and thier little ones. All the illustrations will be used on signage throughout the event but here's a peek at a few of my faves.
The best element of these illustrations, in my humble opinion, is the adorable little girl peeking out from behind her moms leg. I mean, a big pink skirt, wild curls, and patterned tights?! Cutie-pie perfection. For more information about this Washington D.C. luxury expos, you can click here: A Baby Affair or A Chic Affair for its bridal expo "sister" I feaured yesterday.

(Illustrations by Brooke Hagel)

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

Oh Brooke! How adorable and how talented you are! Love these. :>)

Women Fashion Clothing said...

Just wanted to say thank you very much.I like your post very much.Its very informative.

Unknown said...

Hello Brooke,

now I'm feeling so mad that I have not found you on Etsy. I LOVE this and this is what I'm trying to achieve for my blog.

Hopefully we will work together in the future I'm following you Instagram.