Renegade Bklyn



For weeks I've been meaning to look up when the Renegade Craft Fair is this year. I went last year and it was fantastic. I wanted to register as a vender and sell my prints and cards, but I guess I'll have to wait until next year, because it turns out Renegade is this coming weekend! For some reason I had it in my head that it was August or September. I'm so glad I checked because I would have been so disappointed if I missed it, even if it's too late to sell I can still buy!

If you live in the NYC area I highly recommend taking the trip to Brooklyn for this fair. It's like browsing the pages of etsy times ten, because you can touch and feel everything, talk to the artists, and take cards and pamphlets from sellers even if you can't afford their work. It's so inspiring to see what people create, maybe I'll even blog my about my favorite finds of the day!


Leave a Comment